Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Am i able to get a refound ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mentally, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mentally Trainee Engineer

OK why??
    THe game is good like it but its lagging crashing frezing
    well meybe you have a bad pc
    I7 6700k cpu
    gtx 1070 gpu
    16gb ddr4 mem
    so no
    bad internet?
    no i got much more then recommended
    ok have you tyed to fix it ??
    yes looked at forums in here steam tryed everything but didnt work
    but the game is in beta you should expect bugs and stuff
    yeah when i buy a beta alpa or early acess game i expect lag bugs but not crashes every 5 min and not working stuff in the game

2. odizzido Junior Engineer

Ask valve. I don't think the SE devs could give you one even if they wanted to.

Valve is extremely greedy and they don't care about you though so good luck.

3. Veritas Apprentice Engineer

Have you submitted bug and crash reports? Also, you post is kind of vague in terms of information, which you may want to provide in the bug reports forum to help them figure out why your system is having issues. Hardware wise you seem fine, but software can also be part of the problem.

4. DrVagax Administrator

Hi Mentally and welcome to the forum,
    For refunds you need to contact Valve, you also need to be sure that the purchase of the game is no older than 14 days and that you haven't played more then 2 hours, your specifications are well above the minimum requirement so it should be smooth sailing for you so i am guessing it might have to do with either your Windows environment or you are experiencing a bug that drags the game down.
    Feel free to report your findings to the bug report forum and the team will handle your issue (or perhaps other members have tips for you)

5. Stollie Apprentice Engineer

Yeah runs perfectly fine on my system which has like half the specs you have AND im using un optimized mods..

6. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

The lagging crashing freeze is a relatively new bug. They'll be addressing it early in the new year. My feelings are you just bought at a time where there's a nagging bug. The game is still in development so there will be bugs that are hair-pullers but they always seem to get resolved.

Except for rotors and pistons in multiplayer. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Devon_v Senior Engineer

Yeah, your system is totally ready to go for SE, just need to sort the bugs.

8. StuffYouFear Apprentice Engineer

Your all assuming he is on something like a fresh copy of windows. For all we know he has the computer loaded up with virus, 99 tabs of youtube videos, and a hard disk drive.

9. DDP-158 Master Engineer

Actually I assumed he's just having the same issue many people are having but he wants out.

10. Phoera Senior Engineer

you can ask refund from steam, just look at helpdesk.(ofc if you don't have N hours in-game and purchase time is not long)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.