Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Amphion Corporation - Mining and Militia

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Vaskadar, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not yet, but soon.

• Like Like x 2
  2. iN5URG3NT Senior Engineer

And, of course, when people don't read my lore... :) When you call your faction the Ceresian Economic Union, you kind of expect people would know that it was based on Ceres. Ceres was listed as the HQ of Hyperion Systems in the collection I posted last May. I also listed Ceres, Pallas, Vesta and Hygeia as CEU homeworlds in the CEU overview last year. I've also said other members can pick any other rock in the belt, there are quite a few you know.

For future reference, Interamnia is now a major industrial centre for Amphion. Sylvia belongs to OSS. Juno is being set aside for future lore. I might do a thread soon and list all factions and their locations.

3. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Amphion - Strider - Super Skycrane now available for licensed production!

Want to relocate your entire base? The Strider Super Skycrane can do just that!

Want to drop your enemy's base off at an undisclosed location? The Strider can do that too.

4. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Amphion - Gerridian - Skycrane now available! The Gerridian, or 'Gerty' is a low-cost version of the Strider, providing some of the same utility that the Strider offers, but in a much smaller package, and it's capable of operating solely off of uranium (although in a limited capacity).

[​IMG]

5. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  6. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

• Like Like x 2
  7. tankmayvin Senior Engineer

Damn son, I think that's one of your better layouts to date.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Thanks man! I tried putting a lot of thought into its usability and ease of access, I'm glad that you feel that way about it.

9. Fluffy the Fleshpound Trainee Engineer

God dammit i have write list now fudge. Andromeda dynamics and sister corporation A.D.B.L. will compile and forge a list of the many transport vessels and let's just say weapons we have created.

10. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

I want to get back into creating again.

My current plans are to build a crawler-transporter for a light-mass surface-to-orbit cargo transporter that can be assembled on the spot. Thinking of some names. Daggernose comes to mind for the vehicle. Anadromous shark species.

11. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Amphion Propulsion Laboratories are at it again! Amphion is now producing an easy-to-use rocket for surface-to-orbit delivery of crew and cargo, named the Chinook.

The craft will be transported on top of the Ridgeback transporter, purpose-built for the ship and other craft that fill a similar role.

Amphion - "Chinook" - STOCR

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Ridgeback Crawler-Transporter presently under development.

13. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

14. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Since I haven't exactly made a proper respawn/lifeboat style ship using a similar number of parts to the original bananaboat/noobship, I was thinking I would do so.

Perhaps with some of the mining sensibilities of the skate but a much less capable/powerful version.

15. Lord Commissar Junior Engineer

late to the party, but this:

https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/territories-of-the-phoenix-lore-universe.7382310/

16. PyreStarite Junior Engineer

I did ask if anything was out of date or incorrect on that thread. That still holds, tell me as it is my thread.

17. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

Amphion -Skipjack - Lifeboat

A super-simple rescue/respawn craft with a fair amount of reconfigurable setups. Designed with lunar operation in mind.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vaskadar Apprentice Engineer

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.