Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Amurka's Hangar

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by -, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Guest

Hi! I just finished my first large ship and was pleasantly surprised that it turned out passable, so I thought I'd post it!. I'll also use this place for any future ships I might think up.

Anyways. For now. Here is my ship, aptly named "Frigate"[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] , although it is sort of a carrier too :\ [​IMG] Oh well! I was just trying things out. It's got lots of thrusters [​IMG] [​IMG] and even has a rear facing window in the back of the Engineering room.[​IMG] It's got a pretty fancy bridge room on the top[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] , with engineering below a level[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and medical in the belly of the ship at the very end of the hangar[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . All tied together by a large double staircase and lots of features!

All in all I'm digging it [​IMG] and trying to think up my next ship. I'm considering eliminating the hangar and giving it a more "battleship" look. Please leave comments! Feedback welcome!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.