Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! Announcing the Space Engineers Video Competition!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 21:44
  2. Roxette Senior Engineer

Keen Software House Forums - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. vadersson Trainee Engineer

This is getting a bit ridiculous...

4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

link ishttps://youtu.be/4sFJAJPbR4k

image link try going to imgur.com/a/AU8EvTe

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  5. ThisIsADogHello Apprentice Engineer

Here is my submission for the video contest. It's from an older version, but still fairly representative of an actual gameplay experience.

6. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Are you unable to view one of the links? Everything seems fine on my end. Please let me know ASAP and apologies for any inconvenience!

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I can see them, it appears @vadersson and Roxette were having issues viewing them

8. vadersson Trainee Engineer

It has been this way forever. Clicking on the picture (in pretty much any of these posts) goes to the page Roxette posted. Long term problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Thrak Junior Engineer

Most users cannot see larger versions of images when clicking on them, getting the reported error message instead. This has been mentioned several times in the comments to announcement threads. It's a permission issue... no doubt you can see them because you have permission to use the folder where images are stored. The rest of us cannot. This has been going on since before you started, I think.

mojomann71 likely has some plugin or other feature activated allowing him to zoom in on images. That is not representative of most users' experiences.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Hi, Thrak.

Thanks for the feedback.

I've also tried viewing this and other posts when I'm signed in and out of the forums, and I don't have any problems.

I will investigate.

Cheers!