Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Anyone up for a duo playthrough?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by redxlaser15, Jul 27, 2019.

1. redxlaser15 Trainee Engineer

I'm still pretty new, but I know most of the basic stuff (I think) other than conveyer/pipe stuffs. So, just be wary of that fact. I'm not asking for you to teach me, I just want you to understand ahead of time if I do excessively stupid that there is about a 50% chance that it's my lack of knowledge and 50% chance of it just being me. I also haven't played for a while, so, ya.

I can play semi-frequently, and will probably need to pause playing on occasion for a few minutes, cuz I gots a family to deal with, but it shouldn't take long. Usually 5-10 minutes at the absolute maximum.

I much prefer starting on a planet and average game settings. Nothing crazy, but definitely not animals, because unless they've been updated they are extremely annoying trolly ninjas in my experience.

If you want to use voice chat, I have a discord account, or otherwise we can just use Steam voice chat.

Just remember to share materials, don't be a jerk, and minimize trolling. You know, stuff you really should do in a cooperative experience in the first place.

2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I see that nobody's responded. I've had very, very little experience in a multiplayer format, spending almost all of my time playing in single-player mode. I'm up some build action if you're interested, although I can't guarantee my availability or time either for many of the same reasons. But, hey, I'm sure willing to try.