Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Archer , Catapult and Sword Bots

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by propagandawar, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. propagandawar Apprentice Engineer

I would like to see Archers that you can set on your ramparts that will fire on incoming enemies. Even possibly giving them a patrol route by selecting x amount of blocks. Same as some knights.

Assigning a bot to Catapult would be nice too. Just place 2 next to a catapult and one will load while the other fires.

2. thedogechannel Trainee Engineer

i think this would be cool to see from them, i also thought that maybe barbarians could spawn eventually in bigger numbers, and being able to spawn with a siege weapon, and having them operate it, it would be able to work so it would recognise a certain grid and maybe just a CS catapult or trebuchet of some sort? because once you have a thick wall, or a trench outside your set up there not all that difficult to deal with, though i would like to say that the crossbow barbarians can still getcha if your not careful

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.