Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Automatic mining program

Discussion in 'Programming (In-game)' started by hungabal, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. hungabal Trainee Engineer

Hi,
    I am triing to build and to program an automatic space mining ship/drone. I was looking for scripts on different pages and forums but non of those seems to be working. I would like my ship to do basic manoveur, docking, collision avoidance, mining, ore finding?

i use this api: https://github.com/malware-dev/MDK-SE/wiki/Api-Index

I would be very glad if any of you could help me with the above.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

3. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

4. hungabal Trainee Engineer

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. hungabal Trainee Engineer

I would like to read this code but it is compressed. I would like to find readable code what i can study.

7. Roxette Senior Engineer

Technically it's not compressed, it just has all the line formatting removed ...

If you load it in MS Visual Studio ( NOT Visual Studio Code - the lightweight version ) then edit > advanced > format document that will restore sane readability, or you can use an online tool to do the same, eg https://codebeautify.org/csharpviewer

This particular code is also made less readable by replacing all the sane variable names with combinations of obscure characters... search and replace would be needed there... of course the better way would be to send a message to the author asking for a copy of the original, assuming its not linked in the workshop listing somewhere already.

8. Malware Master Engineer

Well, one could argue it is technically compressed since lower size is the exact purpose of the reformatting and renaming... just because it doesn't use a traditional compression algorithm doesn't mean it isn't compression :p

9. Roxette Senior Engineer

This is true of course, I was being linguistically lazy, because remembering words is a challenge these days.

10. Wicorel Senior Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.