Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Barbarian Camps

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Crusader, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Crusader

Hi, I want to suggest a feature for Barbarian Camps.

This would add camps which you could then see on the map, and attack - or be attacked by if too close.

These camps would have multiple variants, from weaker literal camps with just a fireplace, workbenches and some chests - up to wooden buildings with defenses and all the way to stone castles. The higher the tier, the more barbarians in the area. Either take them alone, or team up with friends to take them down. Of course, large camps or stone castles would be rare (but not impossible to find!).

After the camp is defeated, the Barbarians would rebuild said or different camp at a different location. To prevent lag, the old camp would be deleted when a new one appears.

Camps would give loot, depending on what kind of camp it was. For example, castles would have lots of iron and such, while smaller camps would have simpler things such as wood, food, weapons - so on. If a player would choose to take control of the camp and use it for himself, he would have to conquer it which would prevent the camp from disappearing.

It would be a endless cycle so the player would always have something to attack.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Ironsword

There are such locations here are the CO-ORDINANCES
    LOOT LOCATIONS
    Umbril F3 F5 cave in mountain
    Umbril F6 G3 ruins
    Umbril C7 G7 cave on the side of the mountain
    Levos B6 D9 cave in mountain
    Fareon D5 I8 hidden treasure
    Darios F2 I3 catapult parts
    Rintel E5 C8 cave system with small treasure
    Bar Hadur E6 I9 ruins on a mountain

Of course these lots can only be found on the medieval map not the empty one.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ironsword

Disagree if you want but it is what I have found in the game.

4. Bumber

They aren't barbarian camps, nor do they get rebuilt.

Really very little to do with this suggestion.