Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Basic GUI functionality in Survival

Discussion in 'General' started by spacecadet, Feb 13, 2019 at 01:57.

1. spacecadet Trainee Engineer

I am really disappointed by the failure for basic GUI functions to work in Survival. The game we are playing now has an real knack for desyncing toolbar with reality, thruster overrides stuck on when they shouldn't (seems like when they hit 0 some "syncing" code screws up royally). Those basic things need to get downpat, concreted in cement so hard that they never fail again, because they should not be breaking so often. If the slider should work, let it work don't allow it to be disabled!

2. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

modded server?
    custom worlds?
    or vanilla?

I would add that I would want the toolbar indicators to indicate better values. silly example 100-110 all show as 10. in the toolbar

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@spacecadet I have not had many issues with the toolbar myself doing things that you describe, not doubting that they happen as I have had my fair share of oddities occur that no one else has had. I would do the normal check file integrity via steam etc, see if that may help. Sometimes that is all it takes. :) If issue still happens try to get a video of it and upload to youtube and submit a report at the support site linking the video so Keen can take a look. :)