Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Batteries built from blueprints reset themselves to *RECHARGE* the moment they're built

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WindMillStalker, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. WindMillStalker Trainee Engineer

Happens in all worlds, regardless of mods. Started a brand new standard empty world to test, still same problem.

What happens is, well, what the title says. Any battery built from a blueprint gets really messed up settings.

If I leave the battery status neutral (recharge, discharge or auto are not marked), the moment the blueprinted battery is built, it's set to RECHARGE, resulting in a battery that delivers no power to its grid.

If I set the battery to DISCHARGE, the moment the battery is built, it...does nothing. It has no power. I thought batteries came with 30% charge from the get go these days?

If I set the battery to SEMI-AUTO, it set itself to recharge the moment it's built.

This is all quite annoying when trying to build blueprinted weapons, guys.

No log because this bug should be very easily reproducable. It sure as hell is for me.

2. Xreal Trainee Engineer

Yeah, that problem is around for a longer time now. In creative you can counter it with using reactors. I sadly discovered that problem when building a gravity canon because the artificial mass of the projectile needs power, so it will not work in survival.

3. BoobyTrapGaming Apprentice Engineer

it certainly has: my kinetic destroyer has been broken for months now, even after I raised several threads of my own... didn't delve deep into what might cause it though.

4. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hey guys!

Thank you for the report. This is a known issue that should be fixed in the upcoming update :)

Regards,
    PF

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.