Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Better timing blocks

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by Phyrino, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Phyrino Trainee Engineer

Hi.
    Not sure if this is the right place, but hey, I'm gonna ask anyway.

I would like a better Timer Block.
    First, programming block is nothing for me. Don't know C# and I will never learn. I've tried.

But what i want is somewhat simpler but maybe hard to implement.

For example.
    With Timer Blocks you can Increase/Decrease the speed of rotors. But I would love to have a "Set speed" option for more precise construction. I would also like to be able to make the rotors to go to certain angles (first go to 45 and stop. later go to 124)
    Same with Pistons. Have one button that extends the piston to 3,4m and another that goes to 10.7.

Right now i don't know anyway do get around this.
    Anyone got tips that does not include me learning C#?

2. Burstar Apprentice Engineer

3. Calaban Junior Engineer

FYI- for me the programming block is not at all about learning/knowing the C# coding language, but is rather my ability to plug in a program some skilled coder made up, and push the go button.

There are a lot of good scripts and scriptors out there, and the internet and google search brings it all to my "subscribe now" button.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.