Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

bigger character and smoother movement

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by kristofernephilim, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. kristofernephilim Trainee Engineer

you probably know what i mean if not i dont know how to explain but the bigger character part i can its so annoying when the keypad is tiny and the character dose not fit in at all everything is to large or to small like the keypad.

2. Jakejud Apprentice Engineer

I do not understand, please try and explain more.

3. Kiccsavo Apprentice Engineer

lol wut?

4. DocTanner Junior Engineer

You're gonna have to try and explain, because this makes no sense.

5. DemonFiren Apprentice Engineer

OPs like these I read in the voice of someone who's just been through a marathon in a helium-oxygen atmosphere and has had no time to catch their breath.

6. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

Umm ... I think he's saying that it's hard to target the keypad that appears on some objects because he feels it's too small. And I think he might also be saying that the player character is too big to fit in ... something. Maybe the doors, or the ladderwells.

<----- totally not in denial about the conversion to passages

Basically, I think he's having trouble controlling ... erm, everything.

7. DocTanner Junior Engineer

I'll give OP another day or so to come back and clarify before locking the thread.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.