Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Block textures all the same.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by joefishh, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. joefishh Trainee Engineer

I created a new game and noticed that all blocks no mater what it use are all the same texture, what appears to be un-textured wood planks, they also flicker a lot showing multiple textures on the blocks. It happens on all worlds I create and I have changed the Graphics settings multiple times in hope of fixing this.
    Other than that the game seems great so far. :)

Pictures - https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4hrbhahzpkehcw/2015-02-11_00002.jpg?dl=0
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr7pzdumccz3crf/2015-02-11_00003.jpg?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  2. joefishh Trainee Engineer

3. joefishh Trainee Engineer

Even after update still happening and its making the game unplayable :p, re installed the game at least 5 times and changed the settings
    I've got an Intel HD 4000 graphics card and Intel i5 processor.

4. MichaelC Junior Engineer

GAHHHH Intel GFX card!!! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! IT BURNSSS!!!!!!! laptops are the spawn of satan!!

5. Skeletor Trainee Engineer

Hi my friend do you have another Graphic card plugged into your computer?
    because the game focus on your chipset intel by default. i got the same prob than yours. if you have a better graphic device plugged into your computer , maybe i could help you to solve this

6. Tralic Trainee Engineer

I've installed it on my craptop and have the same issue.

I am using HD Graphics 4600 on an i5.

The game overall seems to run alright considering what im trying to use it on, its just this texture bug is super ugly.

7. joefishh Trainee Engineer

After the update it's still the same, the only time it doesn't look like that is when the blocks are broken.
    I can run space engineers with no problems on my laptop, I can even reach 30fps

Well at least i'm getting a new computer soon.

8. martincarbol Trainee Engineer

I have the same issue with Intel i5 / Intel HD 4000.

9. acarius10 Trainee Engineer

I also am having the same issue on an Intel HD4000 with an i5... The game runs great apart from the textures, and the textures only appear on the blocks I destroy.

10. Jabbacus123 Trainee Engineer

Same here, this needs to be fixed!

11. GabeBW Trainee Engineer

I have the same core as u maybe its the intel core i5

12. GabeBW Trainee Engineer

I KNOW ITS REALY ANNOYING ME

13. GabeBW Trainee Engineer

Guys I fixed it all u got do is go to ur graphics cards control panel (not the Intel core i5 one) and got to globle and set ur gaming/other graphics card as ur preferred graphics card

14. joefishh Trainee Engineer

That would work but i'm using a laptop with only an integrated graphics card. :I

15. Drui Keen Update Guy Staff

Hey - could you please paste your logs here, so we can find the cause?
    I will then forward this to our programmers ASAP. Thanks a lot for your help!

16. acarius10 Trainee Engineer

I have tried pasting my log in, but it is too long @ 250,000 characters. The log file is filled with checksum errors.

17. joefishh Trainee Engineer

Here you go.

http://pastebin.com/BS1Gaecj#

18. Drui Keen Update Guy Staff

use pastebin please :)

19. acarius10 Trainee Engineer

Thanks; here:
    http://pastebin.com/73Kym9zX

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  20. joefishh Trainee Engineer

Just wondering if there'll be a fix for this anytime soon as I really want to get into the game but this is causing too much of a problem.

21. acarius10 Trainee Engineer

I, too, have been wondering when this will be fixed. It is a fun game, but I have a hard time playing it because of the broken textures.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.