Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Blocks inside the asteroid.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nickolay, Apr 16, 2018 at 20:25.

1. Nickolay Trainee Engineer

Blocks installed inside the asteroid at half sticking out of the voxels of the asteroid itself If I'm the host in the multiplayer game, it's all right, if I connect, then it happens that when installing the second or third block, there's a sound from the unit setting and the block is not set, and after that more blocks do not set the sound there is no block, but when I'm host it's all good for my friends.

I started the dedicated server and it all has such a problem.

help me decide because I really want to play and I can not.

2. Zhiila Tester Staff

We know this happens sometimes if you try to place block into voxel as a client. It should be fixed in next update. All I can recommend right now is to reconnect when it happens and once in a while to restart also the server.

3. Nickolay Trainee Engineer

Thank you and do. and still we put blocks no more than 1/4 immersed in a voxel and then all is good.