Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

bug report - phantom collision mesh (1.182.3)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mikromancer, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mikromancer Trainee Engineer

while messing around and testing the opening/closing of my home made hangar ramp i noticed that the lower ramp (made out of catwalks and a rotor) had a phantom collision mesh locked in the closed position while the ramp itself was physically open. I could walk on both the ghost ramp and the visible one, they didn't collide with each other, or with the small ship blocks that serve as the middle ramp.

issue fixed itself after closing the game and restarting/reloading. feels similar to the airtight hangar doors issue a few patches ago.

thanks for your time.

2. Telquel Trainee Engineer

Had similar problems on SP too on latest update. I don't have any rotors in my ship tho, but sometimes when I move my large grid ship those collider meshes will bug out. (wrote earlier about it, first I thought that if ship is tilted somehow those colliders goes mad but no, even ship is leveled it happens.)
    It seems like those phantomcolliders are like one block on wrong place after moving ship and landed it again. Reloading world fixes it.

My ship is build around that first lander ship. First time those phantom colliders appeared was it have piston and with drills. Removed those but that bug appears still every now and then. So those pistons may be not the cause.

Do you have any small grids connected with landing gears on your ship. I have, thought that could be problem but not sure about.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.