Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Build Plan assembler selection

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian Slezak, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Brian Slezak Trainee Engineer

Is it me or an annoying bug? I have a large grid ship connected to a station via conveyors and connectors. Both have assemblers on them. Every time I use shift-click mmb the build plan goes to the assembler on the ship, even if I do this directly on the terminal of the station assembler. Neither is checked cooperative; both have the resources available in their inventory. It seems the assembler on the ship always takes precedence no matter what I do. Making this more annoying, I can’t pull components off the ship without accessing one if it’s terminals directly, despite having nothing but conveyor blocks between the stations assembler and the ship connector. No sorter block in the conveyor connection. All ores can move without issue despite this. Open to ideas.

2. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

I have noticed this too, been an issue for s couple weeks for me.

One work around is to manually select the assembler you want from the drop down menu on the left of the production screen.

• Agree Agree x 1