Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Can we get flat maps back?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LATENT PRECISE-IMPOSER, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LATENT PRECISE-IMPOSER Apprentice Engineer

I have a server I decided to dust off for a few friends where each map is flat and it is modded to where players can leave one map and join another via walking towards the edge. Reminding us of the Old RPGs like The Elder Scrolls

now, the updates to have a map sphere breaks everything on my array...

the flat maps I am able to load up are restricted in terms of what I can do, I cannot farm nor place certain blocks.

Can we have the updated flat maps back please?
    --- Automerge ---
    Update: I tried to ask the guys on the KCN Twitch stream but I kept getting my question ignored for beard jokes and lag memes.

Why do I always get avoided on the larger issues?

This issue is affecting my community, i need answers.

2. finaltransmit Trainee Engineer

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Merandix Junior Engineer

Basically, the short answer is no.

This game is still being developed, and the 'flat maps' were phased out. So, unfortunately, no possibilities of that returning.

4. SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

You was probably ignored on twitch, because many people ask again and again same question like you did now. But they did already say it will not be returned in game and they will use planets in future.

5. Bumber Senior Engineer

They're not coming back:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.