Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Can't seem to connect via Antenna without powercycling

Discussion in 'General' started by Kobura, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kobura Trainee Engineer

This isn't a bug report, as it's been years since I delved into SpaceE and may simply be either out of date or approaching this incorrectly.
    No mods that should affect this. Multiplayer, Experimental, private dedicated server, but no wild options deviating from stock.
    Target grid is powered, antenna is beacon-broadcasting, responds to direct terminal commands, range is set appropriately. Suit radio is on. Target grid appears in "Remote Access" button. Does not appear in the old-style grids drop-down pull-down. An offline player in a CryoPod does appear in that menu however.

**edit** and in the process of writing this I managed to establish a remote connection as desired. I had to power-cycle the antenna.
    I guess this goes from a troubleshooting thread to a question: What sort of bugs can I still expect in Multiplayer? There's some our group has already bitterly swallowed, like one certain ship being permanently desynched for the pilot when driven (but perfectly fine for all onlookers and when the desynch is visually ignored by the pilot, functions perfectly), and drop pods/packages disappearing for some players but not others...

2. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Might be better to start a new thread with a... more enticing title ;)

3. Kobura Trainee Engineer

Actually this persists. Antenna can't be used unless power-cycled. Now it's definitely a bug/question.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.