Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Cargo & Player Inventory Size

Discussion in 'Balancing' started by High Ground, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Sinbad Senior Engineer

that would be much easier if the drone could detect incomlete blocks.
    that said, there were a few plane welders on the workshop. but not really anything that could find the block you just placed.
    the ones I remember were really just an extended backpack that was self propelled and sometimes came with extra features. like worklights, sometimes a couple of gats so you could remote control it from cover in a defense situation, that kind of thing. but the main feature was pretty much a pet cargo container that followed you around.

2. ViroMan Senior Engineer

Ohh no I understood you. I also know they are very easy to build. It simply requires one sensor to keep oriented in your direction and another to keep a certain distance(out of range, fire thruster) and a button to turn the thrust sensor off/on. I was just saying I thought it would be better for them to weld your items instead of you turning around and getting items out of it to weld with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.