Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Claim Help. Problem with claim

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy8s, Sep 12, 2018.

1. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Okay, since I'm newer to the forums here, not sure exactly where to post this. I am having some issues with my land clams, and I am wondering if there is a fix that I could do for this in game. I've already done the simpleton steps first, I've actually destroyed the claim marker and placed down a new one. How ever I have also done some technical work with my server hosters. Which includes the following adding additional ram, and adding additional server slots from 8 players to 16 players. I've also updated the server since the recent update came out yesterday. How ever in my server I have the following problem.

The game is telling me that 1 area that I own is going to expire in less time or what ever the rest of the message is and it also says see the map for the specific areas that require my attention. It wont even let me pay anything into the claim. I'm not sure what's going on with this I have not had this problem before. If help can be offered my thanks in advance. Here is a link to the Imagur image. Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/8cZxeN8.png
    --- Automerge ---
    This thread can be deleted