Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Collisions with Invisible Objects

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Exokem, Apr 17, 2018 at 01:58.

1. Exokem Trainee Engineer

I have been playing on a multiplayer server and frequently have an issue where ships (and my character to a lesser extent) have been colliding with invisible objects in such a way that they shake and bump into other things without causing damage:

I haven't been able to find a way around it and it directly interrupts gameplay.

2. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

this seems like desync between client and server. I saw this issue before but the problem is, it is not that easy to reproduce, I tried it but it didn't happen even once. Are there any mods in the world? Can you upload the world so I can try it?

Thanks!

3. Exokem Trainee Engineer

I am not the host of the server but I know that it has 6 mods, two of which are speed mods. I could probably get the world but not until later today.

4. Zhiila Tester Staff

If you know how to reproduce it in the world, than it would help. Otherwise if it happens randomly, I am not sure if it's worth your time, as we may not be able to reproduce it.