Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Community Driven Town / City

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Johny Gold, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Johny Gold Trainee Engineer

I want to create a community driven town , a town created peace by peace and than put together , or in other words, I want to challenge the community to build a town.

Here is the challenge.
    I want each person to create a building ...any building that would be seen in or around a castle. So Barns , stables , taverns , pubs , houses , watch towers , walls , etc , you name it.Make your building , stick it on the workshop , give me the name of the building and the creator/author , and i will add it in to the town... I will add the town to the workshop and update it as often as possible.

Rules for buildings

1. Buildings must be able to support itself , i.o.w. structural integrity will be on , so if your building cannot support itself , it will not be added it
    2. No mods. At all
    3. Not too big please . I want to be able to fit all , or most of it inside castle walls

This is a town dedicated to the devs for making a frikin awesome game.

So guys. If your are reading this , spread the word , lets make something the devs will enjoy looking at.

EDIT

Forgot a few things

4. Must be accessible by foot , no flying.
    5. if placed on a mountain , or hill , or underground , let me know please , or i will copy it in and it will not work

Thx :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Ubiqanon Trainee Engineer

Hmm, in a game about Siege warfare, why do you want such a peaceful town?

Using the correct word does matter. :)

3. Johny Gold Trainee Engineer

Noting about peaceful ;)

Buildings with WORKING Siege weapons can be given in , traps , anything that you would like to see used

4. Condoz Trainee Engineer

Such a pieceful world.
    :p

5. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Eddy Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.