Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Computer crash on loading screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by A Cornelis?, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. A Cornelis? Trainee Engineer

When i updated my amd drivers to a beta version Medieval enineers crashed on loading screen,
    My computer made wierd noises when game was lauched.
    This is the only game i have problems with, Space engineers works fine but not Medieval engineers

I reverted back to a stable version of the graphics card driver and the game still crashed my computer.
    I searched my computer for viruses, checked so nothing overheated when i launched the game.
    I waited for about 4 months for an uptate and still the game crashes my computer.
    Reinstalled the game, and so on.

The game worked completely fine before, so ether the game isn't made for the latest version of the drivers, or my drivers are bugged or something.

It would really help if someone could help because i really want to play the game and i haven't been able to for the last 4 months. Please help

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. Sarekh Senior Engineer

it might help if you could tell what driver you installed, exactly - and what the corresponding GC is that you use.

Also: by weird noises do you mean mainboard signals?

3. A Cornelis? Trainee Engineer

The amd driver version is 15.20.1046-150622a-186188C
    And am not sure what to think about the noises, it's wierd because the sound slightly changes when i hold my mouse cursor over something like the exit button or options. It sound like it's a fan in the computer but am not quite sure.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  4. A Cornelis? Trainee Engineer

Ok so here is the thing, i managed to fix the crash issue but the game dosen't seem to be working correctly. The textures have a really low quality even tho i have texures to max, the camera acts in a wierd way.
    So i managed to fix one problem and gets welcomed with more problems, Fun really fun.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.