Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Confused Developers- BROKEN Palisades An Hour After Patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DrAliveMSI, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DrAliveMSI Trainee Engineer

I just got on at 3:45 built 50 palisades in a circle and guess what? I can walk through them, no struggle, just plain screwed textures! The developers really need to get their sh*t together this game will NOT last unless they test things before they release them... and no its not just my issues enitre server of 20 people had the same issue even in SP. Morons....

2. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

It is the same as other blocks, sometimes there is a delay on the physics update of the model, it is fixed several minutes after building

3. DrAliveMSI Trainee Engineer

Incorrect, I spent an over an hour watching it, never fixed, reinstalled never fixed either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Deepflame Apprentice Engineer

Hey, we definitely have tested the palisades and never saw this issue before. We shot many projectiles at our palisades to test the destruction models, structural integrity, etc. and collision was never before an issue. We had one issue with textures once, but that was resolved too. Please send us your SP save where it's broken, we'll look into it and then fix it. :)

Also, please, be a little friendlier alright? It's an early access game, bugs will continue to slip through the testing, you guys report them, and we fix them. You don't need to get so angry. I understand that something like this is frustrating, but it's much better to treat people kindly. It will create a more positive atmosphere, which will improve how well we are able to interact with the community. No-one wants to spend their entire day being yelled at for every single little thing, and aggressive behaviour will make people feel less inclined to reply to a post. :)

Thanks for your report, looking forward to the save!

*Edit*
    We have managed to reproduce and fix the issue. It'll be resolved in a patch later today. :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

did you shoot any Medieval Engineers at the Palisades? :D

6. Erebos89 ME Tester

Few engineers were used for testing and died in process.

7. FFAxVilheim Trainee Engineer

^Fixed. Please be kinder in the future. Welcome to the community.

8. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

their sacrifices will be remembered :D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.