Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Connectors Merging Two Grids As One When Pasting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zachary Fitch, Jul 15, 2017 at 19:37.

1. Zachary Fitch

I've been working on a factory that houses a welding crane to build ships quickly and efficiently. The welding crane is a separate grid from the factory that houses it, so I use connectors to supply and refuel it... I also was using the connector to allow me to copy/past the factory & welder together but I keep running into an issue with the grids merging as one after being pasted. I know in the past, this wasn't an issue (or at least I think I do). You would just disconnect and go is how it used to be.. Anyways, not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature, but if you could help me get some clarification that would be great...

Issue: Connectors Merging Two Grids As One When Pasting
    Block: Connector
    Mode: Creative
    Single player: Yes
    Multiplayer: No
    Tested without mods: Yes
    Version: Current as of July 15, 2017

2. gimmilfactory

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 16:47