Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

crash when starting the game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vlad Goncharov, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

space engineers - application error occured.for more information
    please see application log at c:\users\a\appdata\roaming\spaceEnegineers\SpaceEngineers.log

if you want to help us make Space Engineers a better game,you can
    send us the log file, no personal data or fny sensitive information will
    be submitted

Do you want to submit this log to developers?

thank you!
    keen software house
    what should I do?
    game Steam

2. TheWired Trainee Engineer

goto expolor, type in "%appdata%" (without quotes) the go to the Space Engineers folder, and open the log file in notepad, press ctrl+a (select all) then ctrl+c (copy) go to pastebin.com, in the box titled "new paste" press ctrl+v(paste), title it "space engineers.log" or something relevant then post it back here.

as far as i can tell, this is what they are asking you to do, but yeah. you should also describe something about what you are doing when it crashes, and any other behaviors.
    e.x.

when i launch i get a "Graphics Card Not supported" message and the program stops responding, if i close the notification behind the splash launch thing, it pops up a messages saying "an application error occurred, please submit your log, something, something, something, please make sure you're system meets the minimum specs, see this link for those.

I am running a GTX 760, an i5 6600k @4.3ghz, and 16gb of RAM @3000mhz.

That isn't really an example, as i am actually experiencing that issue...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  3. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

copied but nothing has changed, still crashes the game

4. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

компоненты вашего компьютера
    NVIDIA750TI
    AMD 6300
    8 GB Ram

5. TheWired Trainee Engineer

where is the, post though? it's not going to change anything, you want to let the developers (and other users) know what is going on so they can try to help you, and or reproduce the issue, and fix it.

edit: i mean post the pastebin here, copy the url paste it and it will auto format like mine did. (sorry is i sound short or anything, i can't type worth anything.)

6. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

how to do it?

7. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

and that if I wait until the update?

8. TheWired Trainee Engineer

i think i am going to have to, i don't know what is going on with the code, but i know my issues are related to something in the code.

question do you have a "VRageRender-DirectX11.log"?

9. Vlad Goncharov Trainee Engineer

how to find out?

10. TheWired Trainee Engineer

it should be in the same directory as your spaceengineers.log is.

11. StuffYouFear Apprentice Engineer

Last time I had that message, was a driver issue. Download latest nvidia drivers and try that.

12. TheWired Trainee Engineer

13. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hello!

Thanks for the report, unfortunately there is not much we can do without a log or some other details. Please follow THESE instructions when posting a bug report to help us resolve the issue :)

Regards,
    PF

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.