1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

"Crashed Red" cords?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by RedWyrmLord, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. RedWyrmLord

RedWyrmLord Trainee Engineer

On my first survival world, (Crashed Red) I managed to kill myself while moving base and everything was off. Now I'm lost in a respawn ship with no idea how to get home. Does anyone have cords for the crash site or another way to find my base?

2. Farindark

Farindark Apprentice Engineer

Greetings

This well respected tool can help you. https://github.com/midspace/SEToolbox/releases/tag/v1.124.007.1 It will show you the coordinates of any item in a save, not only that you can use it to transport you right back to any of the items on your map and it is pretty easy to use. There is actually a button that will copy one set of coordinates to your clipboard which you can then post from in your game via the games GPS screen so you can fly directly there! :tu:

Maybe send a thank you to Midspaces forum post thanking him for making and maintaining such an excellent tool! :pbjt:

3. Arcturus

Arcturus Senior Engineer

<Operation xsi:type="AddAsteroidPrefab" PrefabFile="RedShipCrashedAsteroid" Name="RedShipCrashed">
    <Position x="-20" y="-110" z="-60" />
    </Operation>
    </WorldGeneratorOperations>

4. SpecFrigateBLK3

SpecFrigateBLK3 Senior Engineer

Look around 0,0,0. A camera might help too.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.