Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Crazy Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by Caesar15, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

A nice little thread for all of those one time thoughts of crazy suggestions that just might work. Well for me, is once conveyors are added, a refueling ship. Basically a ship that has tons of refined uranium in cargo containers that are hooked up to a conveyor system that goes externally. Just plug it in the refineries and you're refueled! Stupid ideas, away!

2. smiffyjoebob Trainee Engineer

sounds cool, assuming that once conveyors are implemented that you can connect conveyors from one ship/station to another. maybe is there was a sort of special docking collar mounted conveyor?

3. Captain Snyder Apprentice Engineer

For an Assault Ship of DOOOOOOOOOM you set up a big wall. For example, we'll do a 10x10 (Small ship)
    OXXXOOXXXO All the way down for the 10x10, the O's being rockets, the X's being mini-gun.

It might lag the server and crash it, but you might have enough time to mess that person uip.

4. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

That's basically what you do when you're about to go to bed or are just tired of the server.

5. sketch424 Trainee Engineer

Having played survival properly for a bit I'd have to say ships with a welder and grinder attached. Much like a mining drill but umm the tools :p these could be linked by conveyors (when they work) to the cargo so you can grind to cargo and weld from cargo. That would be epic. of course the tools themselves have no storage space so they have to be linked up :D

this would be great for making stations, large ships and I guess small ships too :D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.