Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Credits into PCU

Discussion in 'General' started by Archonious, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Archonious Trainee Engineer

Hi,

Very simple suggest. Why not extend PCU pull for active players and bring more reasons to earn more SCredits?

I play on recommended server and each player has limited amount of PCU for use (around 10'000). So if I have option to increse that amount by buying PCU for SC, I would have much more interest in completing mission. So in the end we have 2 results - active players have more freedom in build and more reasons to use economy and missions.

I see this option that way:

1. Buy PCU permamently (It can be x5 price).
    2. Buy PCU for limited time (normal price).

As example only. Player has 10'000 PCU by default. Player earn 20'000'000 SC. There are 2 options: to buy PCU perm or not. Perm PCU price 2'500'000 for 5 PCU or 500'000 for 5 PCU (for a week).
    Player buy 40 PCU permamently or 200 PCU for a week. *Numbers are only example*

So in the end we have expensive way to increse player blocks amount and reason to complete missions for long term.

*Also, could you add PCU limit in player info (limits section).

Thank you,
    Archonious

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. KissSh0t Master Engineer

3. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

PCU limit is a tool to prevent bad preformance due to much grids to calculate. If PCU's can be expanded, then they make no sense at all. And what happens if the limited time is expired? You loose some random grids?

4. Archonious Trainee Engineer

Yes, but expansion is expensive and will be actual for active players only. Major amount of performance (PCU) used for innactive players buildings ans ships.
    If time of temp PCU run out, you can not build any single new or restore damaged one. You can have over limit even now, all you need to weld and grind to working-nonworking status.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

You do have the option to disable the PCU limit in the world settings, so if it is an issue of not having enough just go disable it... just sayin. :)

6. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Well... hold on... if the server admin can set a starting PCU limit and a maximum PCU limit its doable. It might be a fun option as to what to do with your credits other than buy stuff you can easily produce or generic space ships.