Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Custom Character Model Help

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TonicOrange, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TonicOrange Trainee Engineer

So making the model itself isn't hard, but what gets me is im not sure where to start on the animations. i was hoping to find a armature so i could just use the animations already in the game, or maybe tweak them, but i cant find it in the mod tools. is there not such a thing available?

2. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Although I am not a animator myself, I know people who are... I could probably get him to aid in an animation guide. Additionally, you can use vanilla animations on your models (and they'll function properly). Though I've talked with someone from Keen, and he said the main animator may write a guide explaining how to do custom animations in the future, when he or she has free time. Though I cannot guaranteed this official animation guide for ME will be written...

Though, I've already added you on steam, and if you know how to do custom character models, I'ed be very happy to work with you. I know a lot about the NPC Code, and would be delighted to aid you in making custom npc's. I'm also looking into modding behavior so npc's will behave in unique ways.

Would you be open to working together to make some npc mods?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.