Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dark Mechanicus [Marauder Cockpit Released - Other Cockpit animations fixed!]

Discussion in 'Released and WIP Mods' started by KhorneSyrup, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mikeloeven Senior Engineer

Speaking of Skulls can we get some skulls on spikes or skeletons chained to the side of our ships ... you know ... for chaos

2. Brian Bonella Trainee Engineer

Oh Rever deco for ships hulls i like the sound of that, Shiney!

3. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

For those interested, I have started work on the orb cockpit, revising the model and texture a bit. And making it compatible with all current systems ingame. I will be doing the same with the rest of my blocks, and adding in new things after I finish it. I will upload pictures of the revised model after I unwrap and do the base of texturing, I appreciate everyones patience in my long absence. And I hope to make many mods in the coming weeks. I still have limited time because of the military. but things have settled down a bit, so I have a little more time. I'm not sure how long my laptop will last out here, it's already overheating and BSOD'ing every so often, but so long as it lives, I will work on these projects. I got a new harddrive and backed up all of my stuff on an SVN aswell. So I won't have anymore issues with losing shit hopefully. Again. I appreciate everyones patience.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Azzanine Apprentice Engineer

Cool so your cockpit won't be all black and texturless anymore?
    I kind of DLed it before I learned what mods without DX11 textures look like. I was disappointed.

5. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

It won't be black anymore, window is easier to see out of. Redid all of the interior, added door on back, and conveyor spots for oxygen etc. I'll post some pictures sometime tomorrow probably. Haven't thrown it back ingame yet as I need to set up all of the ingame files, but the model and texture are both greatly updated.

6. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

7. Aracus Senior Engineer

8. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

Took a little break from the cockpit last night and threw these together, thought you guys may or may not find them interesting. at any rate, I'll be working on textures for the cockpit today, will post progress if I make any.

Anyways, I appreciate the large amount of support everyone has been giving me! I've been able to find a little more time for modding and stuff, so I should be able to get all of my old mods updated, and alot of my WIP ones released in the coming months. I'll be keeping you all posted here and also on my steam pages!

10. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

Update to my Orb Cockpit has been published. This update has been LONGGG overdue, but I finally got the time to finish it this weekend. I appreciate everyones patience with this, and I hope you all enjoy!!!

12. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  13. KhorneSyrup Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.