Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Decorative Blocks not usable in projection

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord Grey, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

I just stumbled over the fact that I cannot start to build any of the DLC blocks out of a projection. I can create them anew on top of it, but of course without the names and special settings. So the DLC blocks can't be used in Blueprints with the projector. Is that intended or is that a bug? Do others also have this behavior?

Honestly, I'm dissapointed. I just tried to get my new designed Ship into a survival game and I can't take over the DLC blocks as intended. They are displayed, but they aren't placed if you try to weld them.

2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

An inconvenience, no doubt, and certainly a bug. But it's not a show-stopper, is it? Can't you just place the blocks manually?

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

4. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

5. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Reprogramming 81 toolbar slots isn't a lot of fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I thought it was only 80.

7. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

9x9 Slots = 81 slots. But you don't have to reprogramm all of them. Ans I have one Toolbar alwas free to exchange the blocks on it for the not so often used ones. What bothers me more is that on the official Keen servers there are no scripts allowed and I have always a prefix on my ships, which is lost if youcan't take over the blueprint. And putting this in by copy and paste is annoying if it's more than a few blocks.

8. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Yes...81...I know. My joke fell flat.

9. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Your joke wasn't very spiffy.

10. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

No...no, you’re right that it wasn’t very spiffy. Major upspiffy-ness.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.