Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Dedicated Server, Survival] Client loses ability to place new blocks and complete existing ones

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kgober, Feb 4, 2018.

1. JJayzX Trainee Engineer

Same, we just started getting this again on my DS.

2. Mygira Trainee Engineer

This bug has been reportet several times, but hey, polishing the game is more important than fixing bugs :/

3. Zhiila Tester Staff

We are currently testing a fix for this but even if it passes, it won't be released sooner than next major update.

4. draculaentsteint Trainee Engineer

any idea when this update is due to arrive? i really like the game but we stopped playing it because of this bug. already got a huge part of a asteroid-station built and now we just can't play it anymore...

5. Zhiila Tester Staff

No idea, there is no release date yet, not even internal (or at least I don't know it).

Sorry