1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Dedicated Servers - Mod Spreadsheet (Working, non-working, partially working)

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Heartfire, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Heartfire

Heartfire Trainee Engineer

Greetings Engineers!
    Today I am excited to bring you the first draft of a spreadsheet that contains the results of tested mods on dedicated servers!

How are these mods tested?
    Under very specific conditions, i'll sum them up below.
    • All mods are tested on a world with no other mods present.
    • All mods are tested on an actual dedicated server, on a dedicated machine, no home computer!
    • All mods are tested on a fresh world, both in creative and survival to get the most accurate results.
    Can I help in any way?
    Of course, and I welcome it!
    Most of the mods listed are mods I personally use quite often and after noticing some strange behavior, I decided to fire up a dedicated test instance for my favorite mods, but there are thousands of mods available for Space Engineers and I cannot test them all.
    Want to help? Get a similar environment as listed above and test away on your favorite mods, post your results below and we'll add them to the spreadsheet!

Can we request mods to be tested?
    Of course! If a mod you like and want to see if it works on a dedicated server, just comment down below and we'll test it right away.

So, where are the results?
    Right here of course!
    This spreadsheet will get updated often, I will notify when it receives an update!

Happy engineering!
    Heartfire.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.