Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

derelict scaners

Discussion in 'Modding' started by flimp, Jan 12, 2020.

1. flimp Trainee Engineer

so i been looking for a way to find derelict ships. i have tried https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1765707984 it wont find a unpowered derelict, the owner thought it was his code. also tried whips turret based radar ( with a modded long range targeting laser ), and then whent back to Midships exploration scanner on sp, none can find unpowered derelicts. this brings me to think keen broke it. can anyone confirm this? midships mod use to be the one i used but its unsupported now and apparently doesnt work.

2. Calaban Junior Engineer

I believe that the old derelicts were replaced with the encounters (Mayday and sprt flashers). Similarly the old Raiding outposts and Raiding stations were replaced with hidden stations, salvage stations... and argentavis was replaced with Pirate Raider drone spawner ship

Since the economy/encounters update, have never seen and old fashioned derelict (easilly found in entity list of alt-f10 Xocliw cheat mode)