Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Designating a Blueprint as a Planetary (or Moon) Respawn Pod

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Spaceman Spiff, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I've created rover that I'd like to be used as a planetary or moon respawn pod. How do I go about designating the blueprint to somehow indicate that it's a respawn "pod"?

2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

3. BitsNoKibbles Trainee Engineer

I think I did it once... ages ago... don't remember how... google?

Nowadays I just spawn in suit, turn on admin, spawn in my ship, and then turn admin off.

4. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I found a tutorial that's great, except that the thumbnail image part for custom respawn ships/pods no longer works. Keen!

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

The thumbnails you probably have to save them like you do for the normal icons in the game (the ones that show in G-Menu) Currently at work I will see if I can find a link for a tutorial on that. Hopefully that will get your thumbnails working. :)

6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I found the link for the tutorial, but the issue with the thumbnails not showing when you go to select which planet you're respawning on seems to have happened with the latest updates to SE. There's currently a bug report for it.

• Informative Informative x 1