Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[DEV] [01_173_010] Feint Audio Popping / Crackling / Distortion w/ ambient sounds

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DiBBz, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DiBBz Apprentice Engineer

Issue > Feint but noticeable audio popping, distortion and crackling with ambient sounds. for me its with refinery, ion thrusters and assembler. being somewhat near them it becomes extremely noticeable, and out right annoying! will hurt your ears after the first minute... well it did for me considering im always running back and forth and am always near my refinery and assembler

Settings >
    Graphics all low

Sound >
    music 10% - effects 45% - every ticked except echo

Sound and graphics drivers are up to date. 3 game restarts - 2 PC restarts and no sign of it fixing itself.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.