Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dire lag in the latest build

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by HONEYB4DGER, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. HONEYB4DGER Trainee Engineer

My game used to run really smooth, except for when a building collapsed, then I got some framerate drops but they weren't anything out of the ordinary considering where this game is in development. However since the latest update, the game runs sooooo much worse than it used to. I'm on a powerful machine that can handle games like ARMA 3, Rome 2/Attila, Star Citizen and other graphically intense games on max settings and still achieve a smooth framerate. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues lately?

2. Junger_Werwolf Apprentice Engineer

In this early state it is no surprise.
    Everybody got a framedrop while big buildings collapse.Space engineers was even worse in the first weeks/month but now it is surprisingly stable. So belive in keen, they will surely work hard on performance updates!
    Till then remember: in the 90's render sequences in video games were also just in 15 fps :D

3. HONEYB4DGER Trainee Engineer

UPDATE: The new update makes the lag even worse. I really don't understand why it's so laggy all of a sudden when it used to run so smooth. Ever since the latest update (2.008) the game has become unplayable due to lag.

4. Lukas Designer

Hello, last update was ment to improve performance in some instances. Could you paste your log file, Vrage log.. and if this is happening in a specific world, could you also upload the world?
    Thank you for reporting this. We will look into this issue.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.