Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

RP Discussion between Sìlen - Russia

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Silen, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Silen Apprentice Engineer

You (Tsar Ivan IV of Russia) arrive at Sìlenium, in the Lands of Alamur. You see that it is a little city with a castle on a small mountain. As soon as the guards see your banner they open the gates and play the trumpets. The people exults at you, then, once you're in the city, the main gates are closed. You arrive in the castle and you enter the throne room, you can then see the King, Alfredo Sìleni I. He is brown haired, brown eyes, average tall and he wears a mail with surcoat where you can distinguish the banner of the Kingdom. His hair are quite long, on the back, and he also has a beard. He stares at you while entering the room, then he starts speaking.

<< Welcome, welcome! I hope that you enjoyed the travel and that you like my humble capital. Please, join my lunch. Have a seat. >>

He brings you in a large room, with a very long table. You sit with him and after few minutes his servants bring you a lot of meat and vegetables.

<< I'm glad that we finally met in person, so.. let's start our discussion. First of all I thank you a lot for your gold, then I'd like to discuss about that other proposal of yours. What did you exactly mean by merging our realms? >>

Now, it's up to you to answer.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.