Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

driving around inside ships/stations

Discussion in 'General' started by zDeveloper10, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. zDeveloper10 Junior Engineer

has anyone so far built a ship or station so large that small vehicles(perhaps with a cargo container or such) can feasibly be driven around in?

2. Spets Master Engineer

yeah, is not that difficult to do either

3. Jones-250 Apprentice Engineer

Without gravity generators? With only the non-existent centrifugal force as a more 'realistic' alternative to the single-point attraction of artificial masses? Been there, done that. Well, I could only drive forwards and in reverse, but that counts, right?
    /odd-brag

Yeah, why not. As said, it's not really that much of a challenge. I've got quite a roomy hangar in my current cruiser project. Not quite large to drive comfortably, but not far from that either.

Landing a vessel of that calibre on a planet to pick up or drop off vehicles... That's quite a different thing.

4. Carrion Senior Engineer

stations, yes since about 2 minutes after i DLed the update which added the 1st wheels and mass blocks and this was back when there was no trasnfer through conectors so i needed a way to haul around lots of parts quickly and easily

ships are a different matter as they tend to "sink" due to the mass pressing down on them constantly from the mass blocks.

also this is why.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.