Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Drones No Longer Attack?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Spaceman Spiff, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Is it just me, or do spawned drones (in space) no longer attack? Or maybe it's the particular type of drone that doesn't attack (I haven't checked).

I was doing a play-through on a new survival build I've created called Being Mooned by Uranus and I went after a Mining Carriage to harvest free parts. When I approached the Mining Carriage, lo-and-behold an Assailant drone spawned about 3km away, as usual, but then it just sat there being stupid. I even yelled out, "Hey, you want a piece of me!?! Come on!! COME ON!!", but nothing happened. Really? What's the fun in that? (Maybe it couldn't hear me. I dunno.)

Methinks it's hosed, but maybe it's my body odor (I haven't showed yet after my morning workout). I'll go after another spawned ship and see what shakes out, but something just doesn't seem quite right to me.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

You took the Clang Summoner with you didn't you? That is why, they respect Lord Clang! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

HAHAHAHA!! No, actually I didn't, but I sure had fun with it in another build. It didn't actually hit anything, but it was fun to watch spin.

4. Roxette Senior Engineer

I suspect the reason is that the game has scripting disabled. Script processing needs to be enabled so that the drones can behave in their normal way.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@Spaceman Spiff I am going to update it later tonight, it will have a little more kick..

6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Why, I believe you're correct! Again. And again.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.