Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[DS][1.186.5] Rover jumped to death when grinding a block

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CanOmer, May 12, 2018.

1. CanOmer Junior Engineer

A big disappointment to me that wheels still suffer from critical clang issue after all these physics and wheel overhauls.

At first I drove it few minutes and it went great. I felt that finally wheels are safe again to use in DS after long months since major Pyhsics overhaul update.

Not sure how to replicate it but it might be like this: I grinded down old cockpit to build it somewhere else. Handbrake was turned on before I grinded. Handbrake option was a cockpit feature. So, it might be related. Then I placed cockpit somewhere else and continued to placing some armor blocks. After that I grinded an armor block and boom! My rover jumped few hundred meters away by leaving wheels (not suspension) on ground.

[​IMG]

2. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

this issue is known for some time already. The problem is we are not able to reproduce it, it happened few times even to me but for unknown reason. Conditions for the issue seem to be quite random except handbrake. Almost everyone reports it happened while handbrake was turned on. If you would have some exact way to reproduce it, it would be awesome.

I hope we will be able to fix it in next patch at least with some blind fix.

Thanks!