Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

DS on Windows server 2016 With game pannel.

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by woodzykiler2, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. woodzykiler2 Trainee Engineer

im using a control panel with this game. but im not sure what to put in the script startup file. as the game has files in 2 places. How can i have the Appdata stuff in the same folder as the server?

any advice on what to put in the startup script to even start the server.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. CptTwinkie Moderator

3. woodzykiler2 Trainee Engineer

Thats all good and well, but it wont skip the GUI and just start the server. thats what i need as i have a web based service

4. CptTwinkie Moderator

it depends. if you're runinng the server in console mode you can just use a command line switch. if it's being run as a service then you can use net start

5. woodzykiler2 Trainee Engineer

i been poking around with a command line to get it working. all i get is errors :D
    Never make a start script for a windows based game-server before.
    Maybe provide an example script?

6. CptTwinkie Moderator

there is really nothing to it. you configure the server normally using the GUI.
    if you are launching the console you just add console to the command line to skip the server selection and start it directly.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.