Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[DS] Recurring simspeed freezes after three hours

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gesp_shad, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Erebos89 ME Tester

Hi,

now we made lots of changes in MP. So now I hope MP will work much better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

Hehe, it's back... and I don't know if I should laugh or cry

3. Disenchanted Trainee Engineer

Valanor is completely unplayable. I just bought this game, loaded MP, joined a server and spent 8 hours building. Suddenly, the server grinds to a halt and nobody can move. We all disconnect. The next day (today), I log back in and it's still frozen. Pretty disappointing. I found this forum searching for why this is happening and thought I'd add my 2 cents.

4. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

Back to regular restarts I guess. My server is not affected yet, but with a decent player count it probably will be soon

5. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

I was doing an intense cleanup on our server last night and the savegame shrunk from 208 to 185MB. It was helping a little bit. No freezes so far.

6. Sir_Moodz Apprentice Engineer

Maybe it starts once its above a certain world size? I remember on my old server I had the issue, but then due to lower population the world size dropped and never had it again, even after a week uptime.

7. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Once the world gets to a problematic size please zip the save and send it to us it will help a lot seeing if our changes are fixing this issue.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.