Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Exploration, how does it work?

Discussion in 'General' started by Avaslash, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. DDP-158 Master Engineer

Is it confirmed. All I see is 'I believe'. And look again.

The point being though that you keep trying to dodge is that it's easy to manipulate electronic standings on a digital site.
    Example 2 are zombie accounts up voting new games which is exactly how many app games get to the top of any app store. A user doesn't even need those in steam. A youtuber can easily get his shit up voted through his channels while a nobody with a awesome build may go un-noticed.

Just like people who want certain mods to be introduced into this game, or the people who want to backseat drive the direction the game goes in, you want it done by popularity votes and popularit votes can be easily manipulated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Elfi Wolfe Apprentice Engineer

I know my stuff will never make it to exploration. I use a programmable block to do airpressure and airlocks on the ship

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  3. Captain Broadstairs Apprentice Engineer

Up to you of course, the stuff in EMM contains no modded blocks by the way, its literally just adding blueprints and scripts. In that sense its no different than if Keen added a new blueprint to the list of encounters, its just done by a third party

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.