Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Failed to publish on steam workshop

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Schayed, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Schayed Trainee Engineer

Hello,

What i am trying to do:

Changing the thumbnail of the allready excisting blueprint(s) on the steam workshop.
    (I don't have the original blueprint(s) anymore where i could replace with clipboard or change the thumbnail)

How i do it:

How i do it is with CTRL + B on the blueprint(s) that i want to adjust and use that copy. With that copy i change the blueprint(s) and replace with clipboard and changing the thumbnail, after that i upload it to the workshop, then i'm changing the workshopID to the blueprint workshopID thats on the steam workshop allready, so all the changes i did to the blueprint(s) are overwritten to the blueprint(s) thats in the steam workshop

The problem:

Failed to publish on steam workshop

Note:

Iv'e had no problems with this since a week ago.

Hopefully you can help me finding the solution,

Sincerely, Schayed

2. Schayed Trainee Engineer

Is there anyone with a solution to this problem?

3. Schayed Trainee Engineer

Please, help!

4. Schayed Trainee Engineer

Am i the only one having this problem? Why is there no1 helping here, after 1 week... I don't understand!

5. Schayed Trainee Engineer

Thanks

6. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

I would guess that's why you're not getting a response. We haven't touched workshop support for a while. If it stopped working for a time then it was probably a Steam issue.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.