Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

feacher request

Discussion in 'General' started by nomad0133, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. nomad0133 Trainee Engineer

this a request for a feature i would like to see come to space enginers.

i would like to request a change to the convayer sorters blocks: request that they be allowed to function in one-way mode or bi-directional mode for ship loading and unloading. i was thinking in the termenal mode u could set it for the way u wanted it to work, and with one way mode u can chosw which way it gose. I think this would be a very use full fearure to add to the game. i hope we might be able to see it soon.

thank you Nomad0133

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. oleando Apprentice Engineer

Use the feedback section https://feedback.keenswh.com/
    or the ideas and suggestions section.
    (also i think it's a bad idea).
    Here's my request for the sorter block then, i'd like to be able to control multiple sorter blocks when selecting them on the terminal, instead i have to set them up one by one.

3. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

nothing constructing a sorter or manually accessing the cargo containers won't be able to accomplish

4. Echillion Senior Engineer

You can set both whitelist's to allow stuff onto the ship and blacklists of what not to allow off of a ship? or vice versa so I must be missing something here?

5. Carrion Senior Engineer

instead of them only allowing materials and hydrogen to go one way ie left to right and not back again it allows them to run set materials back through it without needing to make a 6x2 grid to act as a return lock. to be honest its a reasonable issue as there are alot of times where you simply cant put in the return system easily especially when it is just for hydrogen to flow back.

6. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

They're so cute when they're new! :)

7. halipatsui Senior Engineer

Dont worry.
    Forums corrupt them fast.

8. Thermonuklear Junior Engineer

Wonder which branch will it follow? The toxic white knight or the toxic entitled brat? Or something in between? Maybe a Toxic Avenger!

9. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

heh white knight its been so long since i've seen them properly that i've most likely lost the ability to see them.

10. halipatsui Senior Engineer

Maybe you have made a mistake and are actually talking about transparent knight on white background

11. Carrion Senior Engineer

Obscure reference for the win. do i get an interwebsz point for noticing it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thermonuklear Junior Engineer

Here you go, shake it like a Troma girl!

13. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

The Toxic Avenger is "obscure?" Not if you're over 40.

14. Thermonuklear Junior Engineer

I'm only 32 and it's not obscure! :D Though there was a brief period of time in the 90s where Toxie was neutered.. I mean made "kid safe". I had some of the action figures, Nozone was my favorite. There was a little container of slime that you could run through his nostrils!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.