Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Fixed][1.180.017][1.180.1][DS] Client crash on accessing inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Baconfist, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Sade

Hugs Critor and Malware. :)
    We all love this game and hope it will become soon more stable and less buggy expecially on DS.

... In the meanwhile I'm learning new ways of swearing and cursing on every crash!

[​IMG]
    WHY WHY WHY did you waited to crash till I equipped my Elite tools again???

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. hlws Tester Developer

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. Please, can you upload a blueprint where this crash appears? So as we can find the cause easier.
    Thanks and have a nice day :)

3. czareq234

It do not depend on blueprint. Just accessing any inventory makes the game crash.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Baconfist

Well, seems to be fixed with 1.180.106. Played for an hour and hadn't had a single crash.

• Like Like x 1