Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

(Fixed Bug) how do i delete thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by Reddley, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Reddley Trainee Engineer

When a ship has wheels on it or connected to it as a subgrid, the parking break and the space bar break still apply to a ship that's in space or hovering.

2. GrindyGears Senior Engineer

3. ViroMan Senior Engineer

LMAO... wait... you get air brakes!?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Calaban Junior Engineer

Ive noticed this as well, BUT the solution to avoid it is something that is best done anyway: when in space, hovering, or in flight, have a hotkey for the cockpit to control wheels on/off.

This keeps the wheels from turning or spinning, and also negates the "is it up thrust or brake that he wants?" confusion.

My Jump Buggys use it all the time, works great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dio-Svk Trainee Engineer

Check if (P) symbol (Gui stuff) is not ON when flying. I experienced that too (spaceship while flying is burnng the wheels) and mostly if disconnected from connectors using default "P key". I never use default "P key" as it will instantly create issues with the grids/ships. You better utilize the ship toolbar. Add all stuff as "extra thing". Connector (switch lock), Landgear (switch lock) and wheels (handbrake).

6. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Honestly, I was "park braking" using the toolbar long before I found out there was a park brake hotkey.

7. Reddley Trainee Engineer

Yeah like that lol