Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Bug/Error Completed Forum not working on mobile units?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Bugs' started by Aracus, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Aracus Senior Engineer

Is it just for me that the forum suddenly stopped working on mobile units? (haven't been able to test widely due to being at work)
    I'm using a LG G3, primarily with the chrome browser app but it didn't work with the android one either, I tried restarting the phone twice, internet works fine otherwise.

I looked quickly but didn't see something that looked right, is there a proper section for posting questions/issues/suggestions for the forum itself? If so where? if this is the wrong section I apologize and beg the moderators to move this thread to the appropriate place!

Edit: sorry nevermind, looks like I'm Having selective and locational internet issues. Maybe not surprising considering we got nationwide problems with some infrastructure services.... Just didn't think it affected private phones too...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. Cthulhu616 Trainee Engineer

everything works fine here, Samsung Xperia, using firefox

3. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

It never worked on my Samsung Galaxy Ace but now that I got a Galaxy S4 mini last week its much better, I can finally login and post lol.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.